Just a week to the opening over of “The Drinks Break”. Time to pick your team from friends, neighbours, family, workmates, to join the fun.
$25 a head reaps these benefits:
- Wide range of free craft beer and wine tasting opportunities dispensed by wine experts
- Huge range of wine, spirits and beers for sale on the night at exceptionally competitive prices
- Free loading into your car that night or next day delivery or pick-up available
- Fantastic opportunity to stock up for the festive season with great quality at sharp pricing
- Delicious finger food served throughout the event by the divine chefs of Eat Your Words
- Revenue for Lord’s Taverners ACT through a generous commission from Farrah’s Liquor Collective to pursue our aim of “Giving the young and disadvantaged a sporting chance”
- Providing support for local region craft beer and wine producers plus a 100% local retailer
It’s a very casual format, time to catch up with the ACT cricket world before Christmas swamps us and you can come and go as you please.
Importantly, unless you specifically choose, there are no data collection or 6 monthly commitments or similar marketing at Farrah’s!!
Date: Tuesday, 28 November, 2023
Time: 6:00PM to 8:30PM
Location: Farrah’s Wine Collective
8 Townsville St, Fyshwick
Parking: Free Parking right at the door
Tickets: Click on this link https://www.stickytickets.com.au/ZAX8J to go to the booking site
Don’t delay though – tickets are selling fast ……..